Option 1: 3000 MUR (p.p) Shared Speed boat
Swim with Dolphins (1/2 Day) Pick up from any hotels in Mauritius private new car with a driver guide (6hr30 am).
Arriving in Tamarin Beach (8 am)
We will head straight to where the dolphins are and you will be able to enjoy the view for a while. Those dolphins had, since long, chosen the western part of Mauritius as resting, hunting and breeding place because of the calmness of its lagoon. They are very sociable and there is always a possibility to swim by them!
After the dolphin watch, our skippers will bring you to interesting snorkeling spots beside the coral reef .
Option 2: 4000 MUR (p.p) Shared Speed boat:
Swim with Dolphins (Full Day) Pick up from any part of the island, private car with a driver guide (6hr30 am).
As part of the trip you will enjoy
- 2.5 hours at the sea, swimming with the dolphins
- Trip to the beautiful island of Benitiers
- Cruising inside the lagoon on speed boat
- Visit the Crystal Rock and have a magnificent view of the le Morne Mountain
- A delicious lunch on the island
- Enjoy some relaxation time – have the leisure to tan on the beach or else walk around the endless beach of the island
- The duration of this excursion is from 07:30 am – 14:30 pm
- Explore the amazing lagoons and coral reefs around the island
Benitiers Island (Île aux Benitiers) is a rather large island, with coconut plantations. The island is located inside the big lagoon of the west coast, totally protected from waves and sea currents off the coast of La Gaulette. On the northern tip of Benitiers Island, there are small colonies of migratory birds.
A full delicious BBQ lunch buffet is served on the island. Also, included in the price of the package is an open bar offered throughout the day including free beverages both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.