Gabriel Island catamaran cruise is all about making sure you will have a full day of real relaxation and fun on one of the most beautiful and preserved islands of Mauritius.
BBQ Lunch menu
- Fish (Marlin, Tuna, Dorado) marinated in garlic, lemon and olive oil
- Chicken marinated BBQ
- Chicken sausages marinated in herbs and olive oil
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Mixed vegetables salad
- Garlic bread
- Banana Flambé and/or Fruit Salad;
- Selection of drinks served throughout the day: water, soft drinks (Diet Coke, Coke, Fanta, Sprite), Rum , Beer, Wine (rose, wine), fresh juice.
- Snorkeling Break ( Gear will be provided)
- Price per adult: 1500 MUR
- Price per child (ages 3-12): 750 MUR
- Price per baby (ages 0-2): Free of charge
About Gabriel Island
Gabriel Island is situated in the North of Mauritius, catamaran departs from Grand Baie.You will enjoy an unforgettable excursion combining a great cruising experience on a luxury Catamaran and free time to enjoy the beautiful Gabriel Island.
Itinerary – Full details of the day
- The catamaran cruise starts at 09:00, departing from Grand Bay.
- The crew members will make sure to make your time more enjoyable, and they will be happy to tell you about local tales, jokes, and to play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of all the people on board.
- The sailing time is around 1.5 hours before reaching Gabriel Island. The island is most famous for if its beautiful unspoiled beaches, with crystal clear water surrounding the entire island.
- At around 12.30 you will enjoy full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the beach OR on the catamaran. Please note that the menu includes only fresh fish, fresh chicken and a selection of fresh salads. If you are a vegetarian, please advice us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
- As part of the cruise you will pass by an amazing lagoon, where swimming and snorkeling are a must.
Online Payment System
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Mail: [email protected]
Hours & Info
Poseidon Vacance Evasion
Address: Royal Road, near Grill & Chill Restaurant, Pereybere, Grand Baie, Mauritius 30546
Time: 06 am – 11 pm