About Flat Island
Flat Island and Gabriel Island are neighboring islands, with very close proximity between them – with a distance of 750m only between them.
The main difference between these two islands is that Flat Island is a bigger island, with more vegetation on it, and is a less popular travel destination than Gabriel Island. accordingly, Flat Island offers a more intimate atmosphere with less people on the island and on its beaches. All catamaran cruises to Flat Island depart from Grand Baie which is situated on the North west of Mauritius.
Itinerary – Full details of the day
- The catamaran cruise starts at 08:45, departing from Grand Bay.
- This day cruise takes you to the famous Flat Island found at the North of Mauritius for you to spend a day full of sun and relaxation, enjoying delicious food, drinks and fun.
- The day cruise includes BBQ lunch served on the island OR on the Catamaran, as well as selection of drinks and beverages served throughout the day
- You will enjoy an unforgettable cruising experience on a luxury 42 ft Catamaran from Grand Bay to Flat Island
- The crew members will make sure to make your time more enjoyable, and they will be happy to tell you about local tales, jokes, and to play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of all the people on board.
- Once on Flat Island you will get to stay on the beautiful white sand beaches, snorkel inside the lagoons, explore the local marine line, and enjoy delicious food and bar services. This cruise is all about making sure you have a full day of true relaxation and fun.
- At around 12.30 you will enjoy full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the Flat Island main beach Or on the Catamaran. Please note that the menu includes fish, chicken and sausages served with a variety of side dishes and fresh salads. If you are a vegetarian, please advise us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch